Upwork, the world’s largest freelance marketplace has released its top-10-in-demand freelance skills. As skilled resources continued to grow in the year 2021, the foundation has been laid down as more freelancers are expected to join the Gig economy in 2022. Upwork’s Releases Top 10 Most In-Demand Skills for Technology According to Upwork, here’s a glimpse of freelance work in 2021. These are the following demands,
- Skilled remote freelancing continue to grow:
- 54% of all freelancers provided skilled services as computer programming, marketing, IT, and business consulting in 2021, up from 50% in 2020.
- 52% of workers with postgraduate degrees are freelancers, up 7% since 2020.
- Flexibility and freedom are key motivators for new and existing freelancers:
- 70% of new freelancers say that career ship is a top draw, followed by the ability to work remotely at 56%.
- 80 of skilled remote freelancers refer schedule flexibility as a key reason for freelancing, 75 % refer location flexibility, and 75% say freelancing allows them to pursue work they find meaningful.
Upwork’s top 10 most in-demand tech skills:
1. Web Design
3. Web Programming
10. Graphic Design
Upwork’s top 10 most in-demand marketing skills:
1. Social Media Marketing
2. Lead Generation
5. B2B Marketing
7. Marketing Strategy
8. Social Media Management
9. Email Marketing
10. Marketing Research
Upwork’s top 10 most in-demand customer service skills:
1. Customer Service
2. Customer Support
3. Email Communication
4. Phone Support
5. Email Support
6. Communication Etiquette
7. Online Chat Support
8. Answering Product Questions
9. Data Entry
10. Administrative Support
Upwork’s Releases Top 10 Most In-Demand Skills for Technology ,The skills that have the highest year-over-year growth on the Upwork platform are Web Programming (43%), Web Design (31%), and Social Media Marketing (25%).
For more informative content visit our blog beingfind.com